Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally Finished.....

After writing my research paper for weeks, I have at last completed it. And I have handed in my final paper. I would say in doing my rserarch paper, I had learn more indetail about different societies and their way of thinking which is very much the same. While doing the research paper, I hardly had much references because the text I chose was Malaysian literature texts and as we know there are not much about MLIE texts online so I had to refer to MLIE books. Overall, I would say that my supervisor was real helpful in guiding me through the research paper writing. Now all I hav to do is cross my finger and hope to get good marks. Hopefully I will not be disappointed as I was in my position paper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmit, hope you have exceeded all expectations....I'm sure you did.
    Have a pleasant week and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete