Sunday, March 22, 2009

HISTORY BOYS...


Last class we watched an interesting British movie” History Boys”. It’s a story on how a teacher teachers a group of boys to express themselves in history subject. He directs his students to express an outstanding and original point of view even if they don't believe a word of what they say or they do not agree on it. I really enjoy the style of teaching the history teacher has. Bringing his students to historical places is a fantastic idea besides just looking down at book the whole time. I would say visual is one good and effective way to learn and remember. I wished I learnt history that way during my school days. With all the efforts of a teacher, all his students were granted into Oxford. I would say this story is a simple story with a smooth story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment