Friday, January 16, 2009

First Tutorial......

Mr Omid our tutor will be the one keeping an eye on our position and research paper.
As the beginning he gave us many examples of a thesis statement so we will have an idea of what we are suppose to do. Then he asked us to write our own thesis stamen about UPM. Many came up with funny thesis statements. At first I did not want to read my thesis statement as I thought it will be wrong but then again if I do not try making a thesis statement now how the hell am I going to do my position paper. So I read my thesis statement and by luck it was ok as he said it is a good thesis statement however not in the context of just UPM but all Universities.
Well it’s time to start with the position paper but just waiting for the list of literature text that we can choose from. Hopefully that it’s the text that I enjoy like “Wuthering Heights”, “Great Expectations” or “30 Days of September”.

No comments:

Post a Comment