Friday, January 23, 2009

Approved!!!

Everyone was to show their thesis statement in class during turorial. While waiting for my turn, I was re-reading my thesis statement over and over again to make sure it’s well stated and most important Mr. Omit said it has to be our own opinion. Many of my classmates’ thesis statement were rejected and some needed to rephrase their thesis statement. This made me even more nervous and worried what if my thesis statement is rejected. I think only half the class managed to read their thesis statement and class was over. Now we will be having our one week Chinese New Year and I cannot start on my position paper until my thesis statement is approved. Just before Mr. Omit can leave the class, many of us went and showed our thesis statement to him. Big smile for me J .My thesis statement on "Wuthering Heights" was approved. However, he told me to make the sentence simpler with no bombastic language. So I rephrase the thesis statement and showed him which he said it is much clear and a good thesis statement.

Well now during the holidays, I have to think of 5 points to support my thesis statement as well as the evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment