Saturday, February 7, 2009

The first paragraph of the position paper

Last class, Mr Omit approved of my supporting details of my thesis statement. Well thank God for that or else I would have to redo it. It took me days to think critically on my thesis statement so I would not end up taking about something that is not my stand. After writing about 2 pages of just my points and the quotations, I still cannot seem to start writing the position paper. I am still stuck at the 1st paragraph. It’s just the introduction. The entire time, I thought that once I have my points ready it will be easy for me to write the position paper. I am definitely wrong. I have no idea how long it is going to take me to complete the entire position paper when the due date is around the corner. I have already gotten 5 supporting details for my paper. Hopefully by the time I complete writing the 1st paragraph, I will start to enjoy writing this paper since the story I have chosen is what I enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment