Friday, January 23, 2009

Thesis Statement???

We had to come up with 5 thesis statements which is to be persented during the next turorial.
'Thesis statement on anything we want"....That is tough because I have no idea on what to write on. ..It took me 3 long days to think on the thesis staments I want to write. And its not just 1 thesis statement but 5 thesis statement. In the end, all my thesis statements were about myself and I was prepared to read it all out:)

However, during our tutorial, Mr Omit did not ask me to read my thesis statements. Majority of boys were chosen to read theirs. Then we were given a list of literature text that we can chose to work on for our position paper. I had already in mind on what text that I would like to work on since the first day of Dr Edwin's class as he mentioned that we can chose any literaty text we want (except The Awakening). But duirng our first tutorial with Mr omit, he said that we can only chose the text that he will give later on. Because of this, I had to wait and could not start on my position paper as I planned earlier. So like I mentioned just now, we were copying a list of literary texts in class when Mr Omit said we can use any of the literary text listed by him or any text that want to....All I can say is lucky me, I can work on the literature text that I had in mind much earlier that is "Wuthering Heights". Well all the best on my thesis statement on this text as Mr Omit wants to see our thesis statement next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment